Thursday, May 26, 2011

When you feel so tired you can't sleep...

I never before had trouble sleeping. I used to drink coffee at any time and still be in bed my famous 11 hours. My architect friends envied me so much I had to stop talking about how much I slept. Then, I moved to Savannah. First time living on my own... And everything changed. I felt the need for napping, but then I read this advice from Dr. Michael J. Breus: "Even though it may be tempting, try not to nap on Sundays (if you do make it for 25-30 minutes before 2:00 p.m.)".


From cartoonchurch.com

So I still feel lost and sleepy. And this are the reasons, I suspect, are keeping me awake:
  • The Hills
  • Finals (and my lack of interest in what I need to write about)
  • Hot weather
  • Mosquitos
  • Money
  • Using my computer in my bed
  • Excess of iced coffee
  • The excitement of going back home
I just don't understand why I'm falling asleep at 8 p.m., but as soon as I put my head on the pillow I can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment