Sunday, May 22, 2011

26!

In one month exactly, I will be 26. And I couldn't be more excited. Sure, it's closer to 30 than 25, but 25 was great so I can't wait to see what this new year has for me.

25 started crazy, with my birthday party ending in fights with boyfriends and friends. But I still had fun at said party. And all year after it. It's like when people say, "the worse the wedding, the better the marriage." Or something like that. I guess it's true because I traveled a lot and was really happy in general.

With my friends and my cousin on my 25th birthday party.

This year, however, I'm not having a big party. I just want to have a nice dinner with the people I'm closest too. And I'm giving myself the gift of going to New York. Same as I did when I turned 21. Or something like that. I'm also going to Austin City Limits in September and probably Orlando in November.

So I'm planning to enjoy 26 a lot, because next year I'll be graduating from my MFA at SCAD and I will finally have to be a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment