Monday, May 23, 2011

It's like crack...

I feel like I need to always have a TV addiction. But not a current show, I need something that I can watch on my computer episode after episode. This started when I moved to Savannah and didn't own a TV. One of my friends suggested I started watching How I Met Your Mother. When I was done I watched Dexter. And now I'm at my lowest point. I'm watching The Hills.


My friend Maya said Dexter is like crack and she's probably right (although I've never tried it). The Hills, however, is like a car accident. It's so awful you can't help but look. I started watching because I like Lauren Conrad and the idea of an internship at Teen Vogue. But now I have a fixation with Heidi Montag's changing face and the worst human being on earth: Spencer Pratt.

Why would anyone do this to themselves? (Photo courtesy of Red Lips and Academics.
The text from where I took the picture is also interesting.)

It's amazing how someone can have an addiction to plastic surgery. I don't really understand why people do this. And it's not only fame. Or Spencer.

So painful.

One of my friends in Mexico had one of the surgeries Heidi did. In a few words, her jaw was broken so she could have a slimmer chin. I think she looked fine the way she was before, but one never knows. I just hope she doesn't become an addict like Heidi. And most important, I hope she doesn't marry a clown like Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment