Sunday, May 1, 2011

Damn you Carey Mulligan!

My hair is growing faster than what I expected it would when I cut it last September. But now I don´t know how good that is. I hate this growing stage, it makes me want to cut it all again, but I know I will eventually get back to this awful stage. I even made a poll to see if I should let it grow or just cut it again. The four answers were 2-2.

My long hair last year.

My friends recommended me to take prenatal vitamins to make it grow faster. Another friend told me to get hair extentions. My mom said that the best remedy is too cut it because then it will get stronger. I just want a solution that is free!



While I loved my short-short hair, I know that if I don´t grow it now, I will never do it again. My mother cut hers when she was my age and never looked back. My inspiration for this haircut was actress Carey Mulligan, so I blame her for my pain (except she looks so nice I can´t).



Any suggestions for making my hair grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment