Monday, June 11, 2012

CHANEL's LBJ

At the entrance to the exhibition... I was so excited I wanted to cry.

Sometimes you're just in the right place at the right time. Going to NYC on a post-grad vacation, I was not expecting to see a CHANEL exhibition. So it was a huge surprise for me, while on Twitter, that I would be able to see the exhibition accompanying the book "The Little Black Jacket". And I was really, really lucky... Because it was a one-week-only exhibition.

Carine Roitfeld channeling Madmoiselle Coco next to Anna Wintour's back. 

A pregnant Charlotte Gainsbourg. Perfect.

The show is incredible, really small, but incredible. I'm a huge fan of Coco and Uncle Karl, so this was really breathtaking. The girls working at the gallery wore beautiful CHANEL clothes and shoes, and they were super nice. The best part? You get to take a huge poster home. Vanessa Paradis shot in b&w by Karl Lagerfeld will be hanging in my future room.
 


 I'm not a fan of Yoko Ono, but these pictures are incredibly cool.
I'm still learning how to use my new camera, but I hope you like the pics!

And finally me again...

...and my mom.

3 comments:

  1. ¡Woooow! Muero por verla y nunca podré. Que increíble que fuiste.
    Un beso
    Gina
    btw. Amo el top de tu mamá

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sí estuvo increíble :) y el top ya lo robé, jaja... un beso!

      Delete
  2. I love your "so excited I wanted to cry"-face Like Droppy Doo.

    ReplyDelete