Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

It finally happened. After years of wondering who and when... One of my best friend's getting married. I'm excited. I can't believe it. Sometimes when I see the ring in her hand I still feel weird. But most of all, I'm happy because she's happy.

I'm super excited about the wedding, the party, the Vegas trip. But (not-so) secretly I'm more excited to see what she's wearing. And I'm suuuuper happy because she told me she doesn't want a strapless dress. I know she will look beautiful in anything, I just think the strapless thing has been done to death. No offense.

Of course, if you read this blog you know I love vintage and vintage inspired clothes. Well, for wedding dresses it's no exception. You may also know of my Net-A-Porter obsession. And their wedding site is beautiful too. Anyway, I know it's not, but if it was up to me I would choose a dress for her. And I chose these Net-A-Porter options just for fun.

A beautiful and super original Antonio Berardi. I like how unusual it is.

I love this Victoria Beckham dress because it's super elegant without being over the top. I really like the detail at the waist and that it isn't naked AT ALL.

This is probably my favorite. A crazy Matthew Williamson, amazing in the front and the back.

And finally, if it was me (it's not going to for a long time) I would probably choose something by Temperley London. I'm in love with their dresses and it's one of Kate Middleton's favorites. And VERY vintage-inspired. I hope they still make them in 2037 which is when I will probably get married.


*I took all the images from  net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment