Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blogger Inspiration

I was completely sick during the weekend. I hate being sick, and of course there are no pretty (or any kind of) pictures of me wearing cute outfits. What I did during this sickness was watch a lot of movies, blow my nose a million times and drink a hundred cups of tea. Oh, yeah, and look at fashion blogs. These five bloggers have become my favorite not only because of their outfits, but also because they all seem like genuine nice girls... Not your typical fashion-obsessed-girl who won't look at you unless you're wearing straight-from-the-runway-ModaOperandi-clothes. So here they are, my favorite bloggers who I want to be like when I grow up... In alphabetical order so none of them feel bad. Candice Lake Candice Lake, Australian running around the world. What I like about this blog is that it's not only about her, but I love when it is. Like this outfit, showing that classic doesn't mean boring. She's a photographer for Vogue, Glamour, Harper's Bazaar and more. And, like the ex-model she is, she dresses as if she was on the other side of the camera.
From the post "NYFW Day 2 Outfit"
Kitties+Couture Maria Morales, Colombian living in San Francisco. I recently discovered her blog on another of my obsessions, Pinterest. She has te cutest outfits and I like the idea that she has all this multicultural influences. I love this outfit of hers because of how she looks super lady like and modern at the same time. I've been following her for around a week and I even applied for an internship at the place she works. Wish me luck. Le Fashion Jenn, New York City. She's a Grad student, just like me. But not like me, she writes for the WhoWhatWear blog. This is one of my favorites, she posts the most beautiful pictures of everything fashion related, and I also love her other blog Olsen Anonymous about, well, the Olsen sisters. She doesn't post many pictures of herself or her outfits so I chose this "Currently Obsessed" pic that could be mine as well.
From the post "Currently Obsessed"
Style Scrapbook Andy Torres, Mexican living in Amsterdam. I like her because, first of all, she's Mexican. It's inspiring to see someone from my country that has gone so far. It keeps me going. Also because she just seems soooo nice and I love almost all her outfits, this one especially. And we share a name.



*Disclaimer: All the images belong to the girls and their blogs. I am in no way appropriating them and there's a link to all of them. I just wanted to share a little of what I do all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment