Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scary but true...

I don't know if I've said it before, but MiuMiu is probably one of my favorite-brands-I-can't-afford. Prada's little sister is younger and more playful. It is also more affordable... For some people (certainly not me, I'm still waiting for that collaboration! H&M? Target? Anyone?!).

"The Miu Miu Women's Tales" is a series of short films directed by women and featuring the brand's clothes. Its objective is to present the new MiuMiu sunglasses lines... And probably to creep out people.

"The Powder Room" by Zoe Cassavetes is the first of the short films. It is the shortest one, and the simplest one. But still very pretty.



“MUTA,” the second short film, was directed by Argentinian director Lucrecia Martel. It's super creepy, especially if you don't like face-less people. I know my friend Cecilia would hate it... But the models wear the super pretty Fall 2011 collection, including those glitter shoes.



And finally, the third one: my favorite, Giada Colagrande's "The Woman Dress" (which gives name to this post). It premiered last night in New York Fashion Week, and I can say it's definitely scary. In a can't-stop-watching kind of way. I love it.



So now that you know of my MiuMiu obsession, if you ever want to get me something for Valentine's Day, Easter, Graduation, or whatever... I would love any of the folowing, I mean who could resist a sweater with sequin cats?



Images from miumiu.com and net-a-porter.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to watch it and I'll still have nightmares about it. Gracias.
    the clothes look pretty.

    ReplyDelete