Friday, May 13, 2011

I(heart)NY

I once decided I wanted to go to at least half the states in the US. I want to go to Seattle, Portland, New Orleans... And I have already being in 9 states. So it should've been easy to choose a new place to go when deciding where to go this summer on vacation. Still, I decided to go back to New York City.



This are the reasons I need to go this year:

  1. I've never been to Coney Island.
  2. I need to see the Alexander McQueen "Savage Beauty" exhibit at the Met.
  3. I want to go to MoMA before I forget what I learned in Contemporary Art.
  4. I need to go vintage shopping before I'm older and more picky and can't stand the smell.
  5. I want to see "The Book of Mormon."
  6. I'm too old to be Carrie Bradshaw so I just have to fake it in small doses.


As cliché as it is, I do love New York... Even if it will take away three months of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment