Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Seinfeld vs. Friends

Someone I follow on Twitter replied to someone's tweet "Friends is still good even after all these years." I completely disagree. I have to admit I watch it sometimes when there's nothing else on TV and I don't feel like thinking. But I know every episode from beginning to end and it is not that funny anymore. It's that and the fact that I hate Phoebe. I think she is a terrible character. An attempt of the creators to have a Kramer-esq character. Because Seinfeld, Seinfeld not Friends, is the best sitcom ever. And it's not only me who says it, I saw a countdown on E! a couple of years ago and Seinfeld was #1.


I really think Seinfeld is the best sitcom ever. Why? Because it is about nothing. What's not to love about a show that is about nothing. My friends and I like to pretend we're some sort of Seinfeld crew. I am, of course, George Costanza. Because I am the kind of person that leaves her car at the office so that the boss thinks she is the first one to arrive and the last one to leave. I am also someone that would build a bed under her desk to nap. If you've never seen it, shame on you. But you can enjoy some of the best moments in this video. (I apologize for the awful Power Point effects, I didn't make it).

No comments:

Post a Comment