Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wish List.

I love doing wish lists. Of things I want to buy, of places I want to visit, of new bands I want to listen to... Too bad I don't have enough money to do everything I want. I shouldn't be spending all my money like Carrie Bradshaw used to, because then I would be just like her: 35, almost homeless and with only $900 in the bank.


Photo courtesy of the Daily Mail

Anyway, these are a few things I would like to spend the money I don't have on:
  • The iPod Touch 4G. At least the 32 GB so I can download many apps that I will never know how to use. Like those stupid angry birds. But mainly so I can have Face Time and I can talk to my cousins in Mexico everytime I want. And finally go "running," which now I can't do because I get bored.
  • These lovely Lovely People sandals that I saw while walking on Broughton. I tried them on hoping I wouldn´t like them. Instead, I loved them and can´t stop thinking about them.
  • Another Urban Outfitters dress for my collection. I probably won't use it as much, just like all my other UO dresses, but I just loved the lenght. Another of those things I should have never tried on.


I also want a hat, leather shorts, to go to a music festival on the summer, visit my freind in London on winter break... Oh, all that and world peace. I'm kidding. Sort of. No, what I really, really want is to finish this quarter so I can go home. I think maybe I want all this things so I can distract a little from missing my parents and friends so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment