Monday, March 28, 2011

I am new...

I am new at blogging, I've wanted to do it for a long time but I was scared I had nothing to say. Since I am a writer I should have tons of things to say so I will have to make something up. I am obsessed with fashion and magazines, I love to shop and eat and (almost) everything that has to do with pop culture. Like The Bachelor. Since last season is over, I will not be writing about the most boring guy in the world... But The Bachelorette is coming soon. While I wait, I will have to write about what I read, eat and shop.

4 comments:

  1. So, I take it naming this thing was a real struggle, huh? :) like it. looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andre, a esto le van a hacer falta imágenes de compañía.
    I know writing is your thing, but isn't it pop all about "looking".
    Ésta es muy POPular:
    Una imagen vale más que mil palabras.
    Abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No me gusto El Bachelor pero me encanta Bailando con Las Estrellas!
    XO, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Becca! Yay for food, clothes and magazines!!

    ReplyDelete