Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink+Cheap

A while ago I wrote a post on a pair of Les Follies de Joie jeans I got. Well, I finally bought the pink pair, for $9.99. And no, I don't care that I already own two other pairs of pink pants, I love them and wore them almost right after buying them, because, clearly, pink is my favorite color.



Also, I wore a small print like WhoWhatWear suggested this morning. No, it's not micro. But it's small enough. Since I had the pink jeans and the print, I decided to just wear a black cardigan, black belt and black ballet flats so the outfit wouldn't be too much. And looking back, I realized it is almost the exact same outfit I wore in that other post. The jeans with an animal print top (this time a smaller print) and the same ballet flats.


Cardigan: Old Navy / Top: Zara / Jeans: Les Folles de Joie
Flats: Tahari at Marshalls

And finally, today I was reading the February issue of Nylon magazine and Peaches Geldof's column on how everyone dresses the same. She writes that girls should be more daring and don't care what other people think, I agree completely and will try to do it myself. And I think my growing collection of pink pants is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment