Thursday, May 3, 2012

What I Want Today: Karen Walker Sunglasses

I'm a really huge fan of sunglasses. It may be due to the fact that I'm too white and I don't want to get wrinkles. So I never leave the house without a pair. I also look better in pictures with them on. And I think they are something very inspirational, you can get a piece of Dolce & Gabbana for $200 and wear them every day.



Recently I discovered Karen Walker sunglasses. Karen Walker is a designer from New Zealand and she designs quirky, colorful frames. Right now I'm very much into round sunglasses, especially oversized ones. And also really thick ones. And Karen Walker has both. I really, really like them. Because, who doesn't love pink and oversized?

The next two pairs are my favorite but you can find more here and here.

Super Duper Strength Sunglasses, $250 at ShopBop.

Harvest Sunglasses, $280 at ShopBop.

While I decide if I get a pair or not, because I'm broke as always, I'll just stay home and wait for the nice UPS man who's bringing me the new Tom Ford shades I got from The Outnet.

*All images are from shopbop.com

1 comment:

  1. the UPS man is nice? is he nicer than the Domino's Pizza guy?

    ReplyDelete