Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Audrey!



Audrey Hepburn’s 83rd birthday is today. That is why Savannah is having a three movie marathon in a real theater this weekend. And I couldn’t be more excited to have a classy-old-movie-weekend because, of course, I love her. Who doesn’t?

The eating part of this still will be easy to replicate.

I will be watching Roman Holiday, Charade and Funny Face. Recently I saw Roman Holiday and I love when she cuts her hair super short. She looks beautiful, and I of course love short hair. Also, I’m planning on replicating the Breakfast at Tiffany’s scene this summer in NYC and get my mom to get me something (maybe I’ll post a pic if it comes out the right way).
 
I love her whole Roman Holiday look, and I own a similar skirt. But my favorite from this pic is the smile and the hair. 

Now I must go and plan what I will wear. Maybe the Roman Holiday look, maybe an LBD (not Givenchy, for sure). You, meanwhile, enjoy some pics from what I will see in a big screen! 

Yesterday I wrote about sunglasses, so this still from Charade seems fitting for today's post.

Funny Face: an Audrey movie about fashion. Do I even need to caption this?

No comments:

Post a Comment