Friday, April 6, 2012

Floral Pants Battle

H&M pants.

I love getting clothes in the mail, it’s very exciting to come home after a looooong day of thesis writing and see a package. Anyway, I wanted the H&M floral pants above, I guess I thought to be a good fashion blogger I needed them since many, many bloggers I follow are wearing them.

A Lacey Perspective, EatSleepWear, Soul of My Shoes, Style Blog. 

And also because they were $14 dollars. I sent my cousin to H&M in Orlando, since we don’t have one in Savannah (please H&M people we need one!!!), but of course they were sold out. And you know H&M doesn't have any e-commerce, so what does this have to do with getting a package?

Well, instead of the H&M pants (you really thought I was just another blogger wearing those pants, right?), I got this pair from ASOS and I have to say I love them even more than my original pick. Why? Because not everyone is wearing them, or the blazer, dress, etc. with that print. And, of course, because they are pink!


And I can’t wait to wear them... Maybe today, since the weather is crazy in Savannah and I can finally get a chance to wear pants and stop the mosquitos from bitting me. Aren't you jealous it's already summer in here?

2 comments:

  1. i love it ..........
    such a fabulous pants.........

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete