Sunday, April 1, 2012

What I want today: Equipment shirts.

For a while now I've been using more shirts and less t-shirts... This has lead me to a new obsession: Equipment shirts. Of course, it's an obsession that I can't afford.


According to my-wardrobe.com the brand was originally launched by Christian Restoin in 1975. And then relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria, becoming an instant hit. But with prices over two hundred dollars I have to conform with finding something similar. But these shirts are definitely on my list of the things I'll buy when I'm a well paid fashion editor at some magazine. Some day.


These are my favorites at the moment. Of course there's classic white, some pink and pretty prints.


 Equipment Signature Blouse at ShopBop. I love how the shirt looks with leather 
shorts. I wish I had both.

Hibiscus Silk Signature Shirt at My Wardrobe.

 
Equipment Signature Cabbage Rose Print Blouse at ShopBop. This one's on sale!

Equipment Slim Fit Two Pocket Star Print Shirt at Asos.


So again, if anyone is interested in giving me a graduation gift (less than two months away!) you have an other option on what to get me.

1 comment: