Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I took Milu to see Pulp.


Of course you were expecting this post. I've been talking about the Pulp concert in Mexico City for what seems like forever. So here it is: it was THE BEST CONCERT EVER. My mom told me I always say the same, but this time I mean it. It was perfect. At times I cried, I danced like crazy and I sang every single song. And as promised, here's what Jarvis, Candida and I wore. I'd like to write more but it was too amazing for words. 

 
Jarvis looked amazing, as always, in a slim suit.

Candida wore a beautiful embroidered dress, it shimmered whenever the light hit the 
sequined flowers. Beautiful.


I wore my Milu t-shirt from the Jason Wu for Target collection and a vintage Gucci red bag that was my mom's. Here I am before the concert with my friend Barbara.

*I took the images from this article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment