Friday, October 12, 2012

I just wanna wear sweaters, even if I'm sweating

This fall is all about sweaters, I already ordered what I hope will be my favorite sweater for fall and still I keep seeing more and more options. This onsession came from my (twitter) friend Gina and her blog High on Fashion. I just want EVERYTHING she has (maybe I would style it differently, but seriously I WANT EVERYTHING. But this post with the 3.1 Phillip Lim sweater mixed with a baroque skirt was specially inspiring.

Gina from High on Fashion.

If I could choose any sweater I wanted, it would be these nine (yes, ONLY nine).


Top, left to right: Mulberry, Burberry Prorsum, Jason Wu. / Center: Carven, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel/ Bottom: Proenza Schouler, Tory Burch, Lanvin. Everything from net-a-porter



*Español: Amo los suéteres y ya pedí a ASOS uno que pienso usar todo el otoño. Mi idea es usar suéteres con todo tipo de outfits, en especial los más inesperados. La idea me surgió de un post de Gina de High on Fashion donde combina un suéter INCREIBLE de Phillip Lim con una falda y botitas azules. Recomiendo ampliamente su blog, de verdad estoy enamorada de todo su clóset.

1 comment:

  1. ¡Ay! pero que bonito post Andre... mil gracias por todo lo que dices de mí y mi blog.
    Te mando besos

    ReplyDelete