Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm coolhunting with my cat.

Last Saturday I attended a CoolHunting seminar in Mexico City and it was really fun. I have to admit that I don't usually like (OK, I hate) going to new stuff but this was a good idea. The instuctor, Juan Salazar from the trend agency NovenoEFE, had tons of knowledge to share and I met really good and interesting people. It was worth it for learning and networking.

Since it was a CoolHunting thing I decided to wear a cool thing. So I wore my new ASOS cat sweater that I've been longing to wear. Also, I did an experiment with some braids in my hair that turned out really cool.

I love my new cat.

And I can tell he loves me back.


Braids from the side.

From the back.


If you want to learn more about Juan, the seminar, or Cool Hunting in general (and read Spanish), you should go here and here. And I want to thank Ebbani and Ceci, form CoolHunterMx for everything!

My new friend Paulina, the cat and me.

Refreshments by Delirio, a delicious restaurant in Mexico City.


*Español: El sábado pasado fui a un seminario de Cool Hunting organizado por CoolHunterMX y la verdad es que aunque no soy muy fan de hacer cosas nuevas, valió muchísimo la pena. Juan Salazar, de la agencia de tendencias NovenoEFE fue el instructor y es impresionante lo mucho que sabe de todo lo que es cool en el mundo. Como dije, no me encanta lo nuevo pero aprendí bastantes cosas y conocí a gente súper interesante.
Puedes visitar ésta página y ésta si quieres conocer más sobre el seminario y lo que hacen en CoolHunterMéxico. Y yo quiero agradecer a Ebbani y Ceci porque realmente la pasé muy bien.

2 comments: