Friday, August 24, 2012

What I want today: Leather Shorts (yes, still).

As much as I love (and you know it) net-a-porter, I love it's sister site The Outnet as much. You probably also remember I love Chloé and See by Chloé... And I've been looking for a pair of leather shorts forever. So at first sight I fell in love with this leather shorts, and the price. I want them very, very much. I have so many outfits ideas for them, it's ridiculous.


*Español
Como ya saben, me encanta net-a-porter, pero también su sitio hermano (y de precios más baratos) The Outnet. También es probable que sepan lo mucho que me encanta Chloé y su línea See by Chloé... Y bueno, llevo una eternidad buscando shorts de piel. Obvio me enamoré a primera vista de éstos y ¡muero por tenerlos! Tanto que tengo millones de ideas para outfits con ellos a pesar de no tenerlos.

2 comments: