Thursday, August 9, 2012

GaranceDoré+KateSpade

It's been almost a month since my last post... And I should apologize (I've been obsessively watching the Olympics) but I'm too excited to do so. Have you seen the collaboration between Garance Doré and Kate Spade?!?!?! If you haven't, do it. NOW.

The most perfect print ever made.

You know I LOVE the French fashion blogger and I love KS's quirky aesthetic... So this, for me, was a match made in heaven. You can read a small questionnaire in the brand's blog and see/buy the whole collection here.

Meanwhile take a look at my favorite pieces from the collection (almost everything). I WANT them so bad!

The Massie purse in the Garance print... Perfect to accesorize a simple outfit.


The Laura top with a lovely Peter Pan collar.
One of my most favorites: the Garance Girl iPhone case!
The Pardon my French tee isn't actually part of the collection... But since Doré's video series is called that, I'll just say they belong together.
And finally the Rainey dress. I don't know where I would wear this but I really want it anyway.
There's been some controversy about the girls smoking in one of the prints, but if you know Garance and France you know how things are. I think everything is super cute and I will probably order something (the cheapest item, since I'm still unemployed, ugh, I HATE my money situation). So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment