Monday, July 16, 2012

What I Want Today: Bracelets, Bracelets, and more Bracelets!

Although I do not consider myself a ManRepeller, I have to admit that I wish I was as adventurous as Leandra Medine (she's crazy and funny, and often annoying, follow her on Twitter, @manrepeller). And while I lack the guts and budget to dress as crazy as she does, I can do the whole "Arm Party" thing.

Pic by Man Repeller, taken from here.
Actually, I'm becoming quite obssesive about not leaving the house without at least four bracelets and a watch. And while looking for new options I came across L-Atitude, an online shop that has items from all around the world. Their selection of bracelets is big and has different styles. These are my favorites.
GRAND BAZAAR, Black Evil Eye Bracelet Set at ShopLatitude.
HOLST + LEE, Electric Cactus Bracelet at ShopLatitude.
ORGANIC PEROXIDE, Bondi Beach Bracelet & Choker at ShopLatitude.
What do you think about the whole "arm party" trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment