Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Festival Fever.

This year, once again, i missed Coachella. I've wanted to go to the music festival since my first hipster friend went like four years ago. This year I was super excited because the line-up was amazing. Of course, what I wanted to see the most was Arcade Fire. But, as always, I didn't plan on time and tickets sold-out in like an hour. I saw the live stream which made me even sadder. It was so cool I really wanted to cry (not that it's hard for me to do it).



So my friend Allison and I, as a consolation prize, decided to go to the New Orleans Jazz Festival. We even booked a hotel and bought the tickets. I would finally get to see Arcade Fire live. Until my computer broke. I had to spend my traveling money on fixing it. So, once again I will miss it. (I'm selling the tickets, in case someone's interested).

I'm still waiting on the Lollapalooza lineup, but now I found another alternative. Outside Lands Festival in August, in San Francisco. It is far enough for me to save money, but not that much that my Arcade Fire obsession will be over by then. A plus? It is also a wine festival! They even have a wine line-up... I hope this time I can make it. Because what can be better than seeing Arcade Fire live after a wine tasting?

No comments:

Post a Comment