Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nap time!

Today I came home from school, ate and started reading for a paper I need to write. After reading like two pages, I fell asleep. I woke up five minutes later and realized I needed a nap. Although I know I don't have the ability to take naps, I moved from the couch to my bed so I could take a proper nap. I even set my alarm for an hour later. And here I am. A little more than an hour later, still tired because I was unable to take my damn nap.


Ross and Joey taking a very manly nap.
(Photo courtesy of TBS)

I know I've said that I'm not a Friends fan anymore, but I keep thinking about the episode where Joey and Ross nap together. It has been easier for me to take naps with someone, but by myself is almost impossible. That's why I decided I hate naps.

Whenever I have been able to sleep in the afternoon I end up sleeping for at least two hours and then I wake up super cranky and even more tired than before. I don't know why I even keep trying. Today my mind went from thinking about removing some facial hair to write a blog post about naps. I don't even remember the rest of my conversation with myself, but I'm sure it was as useless.

Now that I know how my body can't take naps I will stick to my schedule of sleeping at least 9 hours at night.

1 comment: