Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another obsession...

Two years ago my friend Cecilia forced me to get on Twitter. Just like she had before with Facebook. Yes, I admit it, I wouldn't leave Hi5 (if you even remember what that is). Today, there's not a moment Twitter is not open in my computer browser.

I guess I was kind of a late adopter, although I like to think of myself as part of the early majority, (and yes, that is a link to Wikipedia [sorry to all the schools I have attended and dad for spending all that money, I'm lazy sometimes]) in the whole Twitter craziness.

So, to not be one of those social-media-late-adopters I started posting on Pinterest a couple of months ago. But it's just now that I'm really getting into it. Especially with the Fall/Winter 2012 collections being presented and the Award Show season.

So here it is, in case you want to follow my (many) obsessions: http://pinterest.com/andrevii/ . It's mostly fasion related but there's also some funny stuff that I like. And shopping. And more fashion.

This is one of my several outfit and inspiration boards with everything I see on the internet
while pretending to do work
(click on the image to go to the actual board).


And this is my egocentric board with my own outfits (click on the image to go
to the actual board).


Go to my Pinterest page to see all my boards! And sorry I couldn't keep even this post short. I guess I am a real writer after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment