Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm back...

It's been more than four months since the last time I posted... But thanks to my love of fashion I decided to come back, but with a new, more fashion focused, approach. I give all the credit to The Man Repeller and Eat.Sleep.Wear for this. Also, I've been shopping more than ever so I owe it to my outfits to be exposed! Enjoy this outfits from last summer...


Dress: Urban Outfitters / Flats: Gap / Bag: Longchamp


Top: Old Navy / Necklace: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Vintage / Sunglasses: Claire's


Top: Gap / Skirt: Vintage / Bag: Vintage / Sandals: Urban Outfitters / Sunglasses: Claire's

Top: Old Navy / Skirt: Forever21 / Shoes: Go Fish / Bag: Coach / Sunglasses: D&G

I will try to post pics of all my outfits... At least the best ones! Maybe this blog will make me famous and take me to Fashion Week and, more important, a job... But don't worry, I will still be posting on things I hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment