Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Themes

Now it's been almost three weeks... I promised I would be more constant but school gets in the way. That and the laziness of getting the pics from my camera to my computer.

But I haven't been lazy outfit-wise... And I discovered that I sometimes wear a variation of an outfit on the same week. Sometimes the very next day.

Two weeks ago, when my friend Allison was in Savannah, I wore cropped pants and a blouse on Friday and Saturday. The first one will always be known as the one I got into a fight with a DJ in. But, really I hate DJs who don't play the songs I asked them to.

Blouse:H&M / Jeans:Gap / Shoes:Urban Outfitters / Bag:Vintage


Blouse: Old Navy / Pants: Forever21 / Shoes (hidden): Gap / Bag: Vintage

And last week, with the little Fall weather we got in Savannah, I wore twice the shorts-tights-boots combo. But, apparently, it's Summer again! This two posts show my lack of photography skills, especially the second one which was the only good pic of that outfit.


Sweater: I don't remember / T-shirt: Express / Shorts: UK French Connection at Sears / Tights: American Eagle / Boots: Old Navy



Sunglasses: D&G / Scarf: Urban Outfitters / Sweater: Marshall's / Shorts: Tobi / Tights: Old / Booties: Pull & Bear


Also, that day I bought this hat at Urban Outfitters and wanted to wear it right away.


And of course, I need to work on my photographic skills! And I promise to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment