Monday, September 24, 2012

H&M is finally here! OK, almost.

Remember how excited I was last week about ASOS shipping everywhere? Well, today I'm super excited beacause the H&M Mexico website is now online! This means the store is coming, so soon... I am so excited for my future shopping!

The only bad thing, it's in a mall, Santa Fé, a place super far away, and I hate it. Anyway, I'm already planning a trip and what I'm planning on buying. Since this fall is all about creature sweaters (I already ordered this one from ASOS), I want this bat one so baaaad:


 
Then I want these booties to wear with dresses, skirts and colored tights:

And last, but not least in my (so far) short list, pretty printed pants:


Of course, as soon as I enter the store my lists fade and I'll end up spending more money than planned, but that's the fun in shopping!


*Español:
Así como me emocioné por que ASOS tiene free shipping a México, me causa mucha emoción saber que pronto abrirá la tienda de H&M, ¿y todavía más emocionante? Ya está la página y los precios están increíbles, siento que hasta más baratos que en Estados Unidos. Odio ir a Santa Fé, pero sinceramente no me importa tanto si puedo comprar todas las cositas en mi lista. Obviamente llego a la tienda y compro otras y más cosas de lo incluído en mi lista... Pero qué más da, es la diversión de comprar.



No comments:

Post a Comment