Thursday, September 6, 2012

Acceptance: Courtesy of ASOS

Denial, anger, depression, bargaining, and acceptance are the stages a person goes through after an important loss. It may sound dramatic, but after moving back to Mexico I was extremely sad about the lack of online shopping I was about to experience.

And then I found out that ASOS has free, yes FREE, shipping everywhere and was super relieved. Yes, it takes FOREVER and I hate that... But that's just a small price to pay when I can get everything I want delivered to my country.

And now that accpetance has come to me, here are the fall trends I'm planning on getting through this amazing online store.

Baroque
Excess was everything at Dolce & Gabbana. Balmain and Lanvin also presented oppulence for fall.
ASOS shorts

ASOS headband.
Leather
For Fall/Winter, everything leather is in: dresses, pants, hats, EVERYTHING. My favorites on the runway were Acne and Isabel Marant, I will try to recreate their looks with this skirt.

ASOS Premium skirt.
Peplum (Yes, still)
It seems like peplums aren't going anywhere yet, but I couldn't find the ideal one for me. Until now. This one with a cat print represents the naïf chic esthetic I love so much.

Influence peplum top.
Now I just need to keep working in order to afford these items!


*Español
Al regresar a vivir a México sufrí una pequeña depresión porque ya me había acostumbrado a comprar por internet cualquier cosa que se me ocurriera. De verdad, no sabía que iba a hacer al limitarme a lo que venden aquí.
Entonces descubrí que ASOS tiene envíos GRATIS a todo el mundo y pude descansar y ser feliz de nuevo. Aunque sí, se tardan y piensas que te han robado, pero no pasa nada. Entonces me obsesioné y me puse a buscar qué de las tendencias de otoño necesito en mi closet.
La primera es toda la opulencia y lo barroco que vimos, principalmente en Dolce & Gabbana, me encantaron los shorts y la diadema de flores.
La piel también viene con todo, yo siempre he sido fan, pero ahora ya no me sentiré como una loca motociclista. Sobre todo con la falda que está suuuper de niña.
Y por último el peplum, que sigo sin descubrir cómo se dice en español. Me encanta esta tendencia pero no había encontrado el adecuado hasta que dí con este de gatitos.
Y pues nada, a seguir trabajando para pagar todo lo que quiero.


No comments:

Post a Comment