Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stripes Two Ways

I don't usually do outfit posts because I don't photograph well... Especially since I have to take my own pictures.

So I just do them when I really, really like my outfits. Weirdly, I like my outfits best when they're super simple... Just like my mom, I love striped t-shirts and now I'm loving mixing them with printed shoes.

The first outfit was for a Monday afternoon writing session with my boss at La Revista, where I'm blogging. I like to be comfortable when writing because I have to sit for a loooong time. And since I don't have a car when I'm in Mexico City, I don't wear heels.



gap t-shirt/les follies de joie jeans/steve madden shoes

I wore this second outfit to go drink margaritas with my friend Cecilia... Since it was a super warm day I decided to wear floral printed wedges with the striped shirt and boyfriend jeans. Also an orange-y lipstick.



gap t-shirt/ae jeans/urban outfitters shoes/vintage bag
I don't know when I'll do another outfit post again, I don't always love what I wear... So the only thing you can expect from me is more randomness.

*Español
Me encanta ver posts de outfits pero realmente no me gusta mucho hacer los míos. Empezando porque me tengo que tomar mis propias fotos (y suelen ser malas), pero a veces me gusta mucho lo que me pongo y decido hacer uno. 
Últimamente me ha dado por usar t-shirts de rayas con zapatos con algún tipo de estampado. Me encanta el look de mezclar estampados pero no siempre es fácil, de esta forma no me veo tan loca con mis mezclas. Además de que ya me aburrí de comprar zapatos de colores lisos.
Tomé fotos de dos outfits muy parecidos, solamente que el primero lo usé para ir a trabajar y el otro un viernes para ir por margaritas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment