Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My outrageous, crazy, un-real holiday wishlist!

What kind of fashion fan/shopaholic would I be if I didn't have a wishlist? Don't worry, I'm a good one... This list took a long time to be created and it is REALLY well thought. (It includes creatures, in case you were wondering.)

First of all, if I had to choose just one gift and forget the others: the Charlotte Olympia cat slippers, I am crazy, obsessed and absolutely in love with these shoes. Even if I had them I don't know if I could wear them because I love them sooo much and wouldn't want them to get dirty. The black ones are my favorite pair but I also want the glitter AND the leopard-print-ones... AND, since we're daydreaming I'll take the silk red ones, too.




The Complete Works of Oscar Wilde: what can I say? Ilove his quotes, he's a genius and the book cover is just amazing.

Grace, A Memoir is a memoir written by one of my role models, Grace Coddington the creative mind behind Vogue magazine. A true genius. At BookMarc you can get it signed for only $35. Just saying...


A Céline purse. Do I really need to explain?



My mom and I are just totally in love with this MiuMiu dress. I just adore the colors and the collar, super lady-like and playful at the same time.



Chanel Set of 3 books and/or the Little Black Jacket book... and a Chanel LBJ to go with it.The three volumes include Chanel; Chanel Jewellery; and Chanel Perfume. The Little Black Jacket Book features the same pics I went to see this summer while in New York, as you may recall. Or not. Anyway, a perfect gift for me.



MiuMiu studded suede sneakers... MiuMiu is one of my favorite brands ever and I love this pair of sneakers because they have some glam studs and are totally neutral.



This Tibi Lobster Sweater is just very me, don't you think?




I know the list is quite long (and expensive), I just got really excited. And I know I'm kind of late for Santa, but I don't mind if he hits the sales and gets me my gifts in January. I hope you had an amazing Christmas! I sure did.

No comments:

Post a Comment