Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Printed Emotions



I love writing online... I was talking about this with a friend from work (sounds super weird to say a friend from work), saying it's exciting to see things instantly and to know how many people have read you. But to see your name on print? That's an entirely different emotion. My first printed article came out in October, but just now I had the time to have it as an image and show you... You really have no idea how exciting it is to see your name printed for the first time!
I'll be uploading more of my articles and if you speak Spanish you can read the complete magazine here... Enjoy! (If you don't speak Spanish, then just look at the pretty pictures.)




*Español
Aunque me encanta escribir online porque es súper rápido y hasta puedes saber cuántas personas te han leído, no hay nada como ver tu nombre impreso. Mi primer artículo impreso salió en octubre en una revista llama 'La Revista' (en la que trabajo ahora a tiempo completo), pero no había tenido tiempo de subir la imagen. La verdad es que la primera vez que lo vi, obvio en un Sanborn's, me emocioné muchísimo. De verdad, no hay nada más emocionante que ver tu nombre ahí. Al menos no para mí.
Seguiré subiendo algunas imágenes de mis artículos, pero pueden ver toda la revista aquí. O comprarla en cualquier Sanborn's del D.F. y buscar mi nombre en el directorio (¡yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment